Minor in Educational Psychology
The Educational Psychology Minor is for undergraduate students interested in better understanding people and organizational behavior, as well as how to effectively communicate.
The program is available for any undergraduate at Baylor University who is interested or required to add a minor to their degree plan.
Students should ask their academic advisor about adding the EDP minor.
For more information:
Dr. Janet Bagby
Course Requirements for the EDP Minor:
Take 3 EDP Core Courses:
- EDP 3326: Child Development
- EDP 3361: Developmental Disabilities
- EDP 3324: Learning & Development
Choose any 3 courses from the two categories below:
- MGT 3305: Organizational Behavior
- MGT 4320: Negotiation/Conflict Resolution
- MGT 4305: Principled Leadership
- MGT 4336: Human Resource Management
- CSS 3310: Communication theory
- CSS 4313: Communication & the Family
- CSS 4303: Leadership & Communication
- CSS 3311 Interpersonal Communication
- CSS 4301 Organizational Communication
- CSS 4302: Communication Training & Development
- CSS 4311: Conflict & Communication