Why the MSEd in Sport Management
The Baylor Sport Management offers
- A traditional student “in residence” program and an ideal program student population, with 30-40 students in total and a typical class size of 12-20 students, allowing for quality interaction within smaller classes
- Sport Management Program faculty members who are award-winning educators, productive scholars and experts in the field with high levels of scholarly activity with peer-reviewed journals and conference presentations, along with contracts and grants
- Ample opportunities for students to develop and display their skills in research via funded travel for professional presentations and publications, as well as case study competitions with funding support available for travel
- An extensive graduate assistantship program providing numerous outlets to develop professional skills in settings within the academic program, Baylor Campus Recreation, Baylor Athletics, and numerous partnering sport organizations.
- Tuition discount rate of up to 80% for qualified admitted students.