Centennial Young Alumni of the Year Award
The Centennial Young Alumni of the Year Award is given to an outstanding Baylor School of Education graduate younger than 40 who has brought honor and distinction to the SOE and the profession. A faculty committee will select the recipient based on the following criteria:
- The nominee's expertise and achievements in the education profession;
- The nominee's contributions to the profession;
- The nominee's Christian character;
- The nominee's community, state and/or national contribution and/or other attainments;
- The nominee's active interest in the Baylor School of Education;
- The nominee must not reach age 41 before Jan. 1 of 2019.
Nominations accepted until: July 15, 2019. The Award Committee will review all materials received for each nominee.