Why did you choose Baylor's MSW Program?
What is a cause you are passionate about?
- I chose this program because I admired the small class sizes. I wanted to leave my hometown and venture to the south. Baylor was the best opportunity for a fresh and vibrant start.
How does a Master of Social Work degree fit into your career plan?
- I am passionate about mental health in the African American community. Growing up, I have noticed how mental health has always been repressed. I want to help those around me heal from their traumas and be in a positive state.
What is a piece of advice you would give a prospective student
- My end goal is to have my own practice. I would like to practice psychoanalysis and holistic therapy. This fits my life plan because I am able to see get an in-depth background look of those who are in need of your help. After this I will I purse a doctorate degree in clinical psychology.
- Get to know the people in your cohort and your professors, and ask questions!
Unique characteristics about yourself
- I was born in Italy, have been natural for almost 6 years, and attended the illustrious Bowie State University.