New Student Orientation Guide - Graduate

Payments can be submitted online at using a checking or savings account at no additional cost or by credit card with a 2.85% convenience fee. If payment is mailed, please include the Baylor Student ID number on the check.

If you are not attending Baylor this term, please contact the Cashier’s Office at


  1. Log into BEARWEB
    • Use your BearID, Password, and Duo two-factor authentication to login.
  2. Please verify your contact information under "Personal Information"
  3. Click "Set Up Authorized Users for E-Bill" (Granting a parent/guardian access to view your statements allows individuals to access 1098-T tax statements as well as make payments to your student account online. This step is optional.)
    • Click the "Authorized Users" tab
    • Click “Add Authorized User” at the bottom of page—enter email address and complete agreement
    • Close screen to return to menu
  4. Enroll in Direct Deposit, click "Refund by Direct Deposit"
    • Complete the form with routing and account number
    • Click "New Student Orientation Menu" at top to return
    • If not enrolled in Direct Deposit, paper checks will automatically be mailed for any eligible credit balances which can take several weeks to be received. 
  5. Click "Title IV Authorizations"
    • Review and select “Yes” or “No”, then click “Submit” (Selecting "Yes" grants permission to the University to apply federal student aid funds to non-allowable charges, such as student health insurance.)
  6. Required Grad Student Health Insurance (Click on corresponding tile below under "Helpful Links" for more details)
    • If you have existing health insurance, submit proof of alternate coverage by completing the waiver process during the open enrollment period. 
    • All of the resources for insurance help can be found through the AHP website.
    • For additional questions, contact the Baylor Health Service Insurance Claims Coordinator:
      Lisa Bland 254-710-1493
      Email: Lisa Bland


  8. If additional private loan funding is needed, a list of preferred lenders can be found on the Student Financial Services website.
  9. Baylor also accepts scholarships that are funded by organizations other than Baylor; these are called outside scholarships.
    • In order to have an outside scholarship listed as anticipated aid, the scholarship must be reported by completing an online outside scholarship report form at