Scholarship Appeal

If your academic or need-based scholarship has been cancelled because of academic performance, you can submit a scholarship appeal.  Please provide as much relevant information as possible to ensure the committee can make a fair assessment of your situation. 

You can also use this form to request use of your academic scholarship in your graduating semester if you won’t enroll in full-time hours. 

If you are graduating in fewer than eight semesters (different semester limits apply to transfer students), you can apply to use your academic scholarship in a summer term by submitting the appropriate freshman or transfer student appeal form.

Please note: Only loss of scholarship due to a low cumulative GPA or other specific merit requirement warrants an appeal.  If you have been placed in a probation status, an appeal is not necessary.