Your Charges & Billing Information
Once you are registered for a term, you will receive an email from the Student Accounts Office containing instructions for viewing your charges and fulfilling your financial obligation for the term.
Once your charges are available for the term, you must pay in full by the due date as indicated on the term's billing invoice.
- View and pay your charges in the E-Bill System
- If you are intending to have financial aid cover your charges, be sure you have completed any necessary financial aid requirements. You can also view our Cost of Attendance worksheet for an estimate.
- Check your Baylor e-mail regularly for important updates from Student Financial Services.
- Set up an Electronic Refund account in the E-Bill System - either refund by Direct Deposit or Instapay in order to have any credit balance on your student account deposited automatically to your designated bank account.
- Update address and phone number in BearWeb.
As the Term Approaches
Dates to Remember
Fall 2022 Term 2
- September 1 - Billing Information available to view in the E-Bill System.
- September 30 - Payment Due Date*
- October 10 – Refund processing begins if an Electronic Refund profile has been set up in the E-Bill System and financial aid has been applied. If an Electronic Refund profile is not set up, a refund by check will be mailed to the permanent home address on file.
- October 17 - Classes Begin
- October 20 - Last day to withdraw with refund
*When currently enrolled students early register for an upcoming term, their billing information will be available online at the designated date for the term. For those students registering after the original term bill date, the billing information and due date will be determined by the date of registration.
Classes must be dropped before the term start date in order to receive a 100% refund. Once you start classes, there is a limited time to receive a tuition refund if you choose to withdraw from class. Students will not receive any refund of tuition or fees after the 4th class day (a holiday does not count as a class day) of each term. You can review the tuition refund schedule below to determine the refund amount available during each class day.
- Before Day 1 - 100%
- Day 1 - 90%
- Day 2 - 70%
- Day 3 - 50%
- Day 4 - 30%
- Day 5 - 0%
In order to avoid transcript and registration holds, your account must remain current.
If you have questions regarding your student account, please contact the Student Accounts office or call (254) 710-2311.