Driving for Baylor
- Completely fill out the Authorization and Consent form and return it to the Univerist Risk and Compliance.
- Do not submit this form if you have not had 3 years of driving experience or have not completed the forms entirely. Past license numbers may be required to collect your last 3 year history of driving.
- Do not sign forms electronically. We require "wet" signature.
- List department by Baylor given name. Ex. UA or Admissions should be entered as Undergraduate Admissions.
- Driver approval and driver training must be renewed and approved annually.
- Once you have completed ALL assigned training you and your supervisor/department head will receive an email confirmation stating you are approved to drive on behalf of Baylor.
- Must be 21 years of age
- You are required to pass an on-line van quiz before driving a van on behalf of Baylor.
If you have specific driver questions please contact
Essential Forms for Vehicles
Keep a copy of the Automobile Accident Reporting Guide and a copy of the University's auto insurance identification card in your vehicle (rental vehicles, dealer loaner vehicles, and Baylor-owned vehicles) at all times.
Automobile Accident Reporting Guide
Information on what to do if you are involved in an automobile accident in a rental vehicle, dealer loaner vehicle or Baylor owned vehicle.
Incident Report Form - Complete the incident form for all automobile accidents.
If you have specific questions or need immediate assistance please contact our Insurance Program Manager.