Driving for Baylor
- Fill out this form and return it to the Insurance Program Manager. You will receive an email within 10 working days with the result.
- Do not submit this form if you have not yet had 3 years experience with driving. Past license numbers may be required to collect your last 3 year history of driving.
- This approval will need to be renewed after two years.
- Must be 21 years of age
- You are required to pass an on-line van quiz before driving a van on behalf of Baylor.
- This test only has to be taken successfully one time. You do not need to retake this van quiz every two years with every two-year driving renewal.
Essential Forms for Vehicles
Keep a copy of the Automobile Accident Reporting Guide and a copy of the University's auto insurance identification card in your vehicle (rental vehicles, dealer loaner vehicles, and Baylor-owned vehicles) at all times.
Automobile Accident Reporting Guide
Information on what to do if you are involved in an automobile accident in a rental vehicle, dealer loaner vehicle or Baylor owned vehicle.
Incident Report Form - Complete the incident form for all automobile accidents.
If you have specific questions or need immediate assistance please contact our Insurance Program Manager.