Driving for Baylor
- Complete ALL fields on the Authorization and Consent form.
- Forms must be submitted together via Fax 254-710-6256, hand delivered to Hankamar 330, or mailed to: University Compliance and Risk Services One Bear Place #97171 Waco, TX 76706.
- Do not submit forms if you have not had 2 years of driving experience or have not completed the forms entirely. Past license numbers may be required to collect your driving history.
- We require "wet" ink signature. Do not submit electronic signatures as forms will not be processed.
- List department by Baylor given name. Ex. UA or Admissions should be typed as Undergraduate Admissions.
- Incomplete forms will not be processed.
- Once you have completed ALL assigned training(s) you and the supervisor/department head list on your form will receive an email confirmation stating you are authorized to drive on behalf of Baylor.
- Driver authorization and driver training must be renewed and authorized annually.
- If you choose to drive your personal vehicle for Baylor business, your personal insurance will be primary coverage and you will be responsible for paying your deductible.
Reminder: Before asking someone to drive on behalf on the University please ensure they are authorized to drive. Applicant and the Department Supervisor listed on the application will receive an email once the requested driver is authorized to drive on behalf of Baylor University.
- Must be 21 years of age
- You are required to pass an on-line van quiz before driving a van on behalf of Baylor.
If you have specific driver questions please contact our Compliance and Risk Specialist
Essential Forms for Vehicles
Keep a copy of the Automobile Accident Reporting Guide and a copy of the University's auto insurance identification card in your vehicle (rental vehicles, dealer loaner vehicles, and Baylor-owned vehicles) at all times.
Automobile Accident Reporting Guide
Information on what to do if you are involved in an automobile accident in a rental vehicle, dealer loaner vehicle or Baylor owned vehicle.
Incident Report Form - Complete the incident form for all automobile accidents.
If you have specific questions or need immediate assistance please contact our Insurance Program Manager