How to Report a Claim

Accident Claim

Incident Report Form - All injuries, illnesses, incidents, accidents, sprains, or strains (no matter how slight) shall be reported in a prompt manner. If immediate treatment is needed:
Select a clinic that accepts Workers' Compensation.  
If medical personnel is seeking authorization prior to providing treatment, call the Insurance Program Manager 254-710-4586.

Workers' Compensation Claims

Workers' Compensation is a form of insurance that is provided and designed to protect employees who experience a work-related injury or illness. If you experience a work-related injury or illness, complete the Incident Report Form as soon as possible or within 2 days of the incident.

View Baylor's Preferred List of Healthcare Providers. You may choose any facility that accepts Workers' Compensation. *Note: The Baylor Student Life Center does not accept Workers' Compensation Insurance.

  • Baylor's Insurance Program Manager will file your claim with The Hartford, our insurance carrier.
  • All future communication will be with the Insurance Program Manager, your adjuster, and yourself.
  • If you need emergency medical attention or treatment after office hours from an injury on the job, please inform the Emergency Room that this is a Workers' Compensation claim.   If the incident is a Workers' Compensation claim, please don't provide your personal health insurance and contact your Insurance Program Manager.

    **Note to Employees and Supervisors: Absences due to work-related injuries may also fall under the provisions of The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA). Proper FMLA procedures must be followed.

    Automobile Claim

    Automobile Accident Reporting Guide - Information on what to do if you are involved in an automobile accident in a rental vehicle, dealer loaner vehicle or Baylor owned vehicle.

    Incident Report Form - Complete the incident form for all automobile accidents.

    Property Claim

    Lost, Stolen, and Damaged Property Report - Use this fillable form to report any lost, stolen, damaged or recovered property. Email completed forms to


    Lost, Stolen, and Damaged Property Inventory Sheet - Use this fillable form as an addendum to the Lost, Stolen, Damaged or Recovered Property Report to list multiple lost, stolen or damaged items. Email completed forms to