Several offices at Baylor University are organizing or coordinating efforts in response to flooding and hurricane-related damage across Texas. Baylor University will be planning opportunities to respond to ongoing needs. Please check the news and announcements on this site to learn about these opportunities.

Pastoral Care

For faculty, staff or students who are seeking or know of those needing pastoral care, please contact Spiritual Life. Call (254) 710-3517 or stop by the Bobo Spiritual Life Center.

Counseling Services

For students in need of personal counseling, please contact Counseling Services at (254) 710-2467 or stop by the Counseling Center on the second floor of the McLane Student Life Center (the SLC) for an appointment.

For all Baylor employees and their dependents who may be in need of personal counseling, please call the Employee Assistance Plan at (888) 628-4844, TDD (800) 697-0353 or visit For more information, please visit

Student Organizations

For student organizations wishing to support relief efforts through charitable drives or other service opportunities, please contact Student Activities. Call (254) 710-2371 or stop by the Student Activities office in the Bill Daniel Student Center.