The University Research Administrators and Pre-Award Administration work collaboratively with investigators to assemble competitive grant proposals.
Grant Writing Seminars
The grant writing seminars are intended to help faculty of all
experience levels compete more successfully for external research funding.
- PI must notify the URA of intent to submit proposal as soon as possible prior to proposal due date.
- PI works with URA to develop proposal and budget.
- URA submits proposal packet to Pre-Award team.
- Pre-Award Administrator reviews and approves proposal packets.
- Pre-Award Administrator submits approved proposal packet to sponsor.