IRBNet for IACUC
- Click here to access the online system.
- Using IRBnet for the First Time
- IRBNet for IACUC - New Project Submission Help
- IRBNet for IACUC - Subsequent Package Help
- Instructions for Reviewers (Faculty Advisors and Departmental Chairs)
You must share your new project submission with your Faculty Advisor and/or Department Chair (or designee) using the "Share this Project" feature in IRBnet. If your Faculty Advisor or Department Chair is not listed as an IRBnet user, contact them and have them register with IRBnet so you can share your project with them. Your Faculty Advisor and/or Department Chair must "sign" your project within IRBnet before your submission will be reviewed by the committee.
Questions concerning IACUC:
Office of Research Compliance
Pat Neff Hall, 3rd Floor