Route & Submit Proposal
This page contains information and materials to help you prepare a proposal, create a budget, complete required administrative routing and submission of your application to a sponsor.
Contact your Grant Administrator
The first step is to contact your academic unit's assigned grant administrator. Your administrator will help you through the process and serve as your point of contact for any questions related to preparing and submitting your proposal.
Find a Grant Administrator
- Contact the OSP early in the proposal preparation process to register the proposal and receive a link to the OSP Box site for review of proposal materials.
- Provide budgetary information and work with your administator to prepare comprehensive budget for inclusion with completed proposal.
- Complete the proposal routing form and include relevant budget information provided in the comprehensive budget.
- Certify and route proposal materials, including the completed proposal, proposal routing form and comprehensive budget, for approval from the unit chair and dean.
- Once approvals from the unit chair and dean have been obtained, the OSP will forward the proposal package to other administrative offices for institutional review. The OSP must receive the completed proposal materials, including a proposal routing form signed by the unit chair and dean, at least 5 business days in advance of the submission deadline.
Click the links below for more information on preparing a budget and routing your proposal.