New Undergraduate Transfer

New undergraduate transfer students need to do the following steps before registering for classes at Baylor University.

  • Once a new transfer student submits the enrollment deposit, the student can login to goBaylor to receive detailed information about the advising and class registration process.
  • New transfer students should check goBaylor for any holds that might preclude them from class registration (bacterial meningitis vaccine, I-20, etc.).
  • New transfer students will be assigned an academic advisor who will help them register for classes. Advisors are assigned based on academic major. New transfer students should verify that their major is up-to-date and listed correctly.
  • The academic advisor's name can be found in BearWeb by logging in and navigating through these steps: Student Services & Financial Aid -> Advisement -> Advisement Contact Information.