View Class Schedule in BearWeb
Students may view their class schedule in BearWeb using the Registration + Planning Menu
>> Student Academic Services >> Registration >> NEW Registration + Planning >> View Registration Information >> Schedule Details
Courses are offered with varying instructional methods to support instructor, student, and pedagogical needs.
- Face-to-Face (F2F): These sections will appear with assigned days, times and meeting locations, just as you have seen with regular campus-based sections in the past.
- Hybrid (HYB): Sections will combine the use of in-person meetings and online instruction components. Students in these sections should expect to meet in-person at least once per week during the scheduled times. Instructors will designate when students are scheduled to meet in-person each week. These class sections will be notated as "Hybrid."
Examples of Hybrid Learning include:
- IMPORTANT: Make sure to add the HYB - Hybrid Course standard note
- The use of the "flipped classroom" model, in which students read texts, watch videos, or complete online assignments before attending a face-to-face session
- The instructor (or teaching assistant) meets students face-to-face and then supplements those sessions with online asynchronous activities.
- The instructor builds in online components to supplement the face-to-face component as circumstance necessitates.
- Students meet mostly online but are then required to attend in-person to a Clinical or Immersion experience.
- Online: Instruction will occur online and categorized as either synchronous or asynchronous.
- Synchronous (SYN): These sections will include specified days and times for instruction for which students should plan to be available for class participation online. These sections will be notated as "Synchronous Instruction"
- Asynchronous (OLN): These sections will not include specified days or times. These sections will be notated as "Online"