Abroad Equivalent Course Approval

Students interested in an independent Study Abroad experience must complete an Abroad Equivalent Course Approval Form.

If a student is traveling in association with Baylor, please contact the Center for Global Engagement.

For independent study abroad experiences, complete the form listed below. Please note the following:

  • Approval for the courses taken must be completed PRIOR to attending the international institution.
  • Individual course approval must be made by each Department Chair associated with the Equivalent Baylor course.
  • Students will need to provide the course description for each course to the approving Department chair.
  • This form must be submitted to the Office of the Registrar.
  • Once the work is completed an Official Transcript must be sent to the Office of the Registrar.
  • To return to Baylor after a semester away, you must complete a Reactivation Application.