Abroad Equivalent Course Approval
Students interested in an independent Study Abroad experience must complete an Abroad Equivalent Course Approval Form.
If a student is traveling in association with Baylor, please contact the Center for Global Engagement.
For independent study abroad experiences, complete the form listed below. Please note the following:
- Approval for the courses taken must be completed PRIOR to attending the international institution.
- Individual course approval must be made by each Department Chair associated with the Equivalent Baylor course.
- Students will need to provide the course description for each course to the approving Department chair.
- This form must be submitted to the Office of the Registrar.
- Once the work is completed an Official Transcript must be sent to the Office of the Registrar.
- To return to Baylor after a semester away, you must complete a Reactivation Application.