Order an Official Baylor Transcript
In an effort to ensure that we can continue to serve the Baylor community during the ever-changing COVID-19 pandemic and comply with federal and state guidelines and orders, we are temporarily suspending our paper transcript production.
We are still able to fulfill PDF transcript requests using the electronic request options outlined below.
Before You Order
- NEW - Secure PDF eTranscripts - Baylor now offers secure PDF eTranscript delivery through BearWeb or Parchment orders.
- Free Standard Delivery - There is NO charge for standard delivery of electronic transcripts (via BearWeb or Parchment).
- Resolving Transcript Holds - If there is a HOLD on your record for any reason, it must be resolved before transcripts are released. Refer to hold information in the "Additional Information" link below.
- Expected Processing Time - PDF eTranscript orders are generally same day delivery. Processing time may be longer during University holidays and peak periods.
- Secure Personal Identification - We do not use Social Security Numbers (SSN) as the Baylor ID# on our order forms. You will be asked for other information to match you with your transcript record.
How to Order
Click on one of the options below to begin your order. For PDF eTranscript delivery, you must use one of the online ordering options.
The Additional Information page includes important details about holds on transcripts, pick up transcript options, delivery time for mailed transcripts, and FedEx delivery option at requester's cost.
Please visit our FAQs for answers to more questions regarding ordering your Official transcripts. Staff members at the Office of the Registrar are always available to answer your questions. Please Email Registrar@baylor.edu for assistance.