1. I should have received a package by now. How do I check the status?
When you receive a package, an email will be sent to your Baylor email address. Please bring the email notification to the front window with your student ID and we will retrieve the package.
2. How long does it take the mailroom to process my mail?
First class mail is generally processed and in your box by 9:30 am each day. All other mail is processed and put in campus boxes by noon. Mail and packages received at the Bill Daniels Student Center location are processed the same day it arrives.
3. What shipping options are available?
Currently you can ship USPS, UPS and FedEx at the Mail Center.
4. I keep receiving mail that is not addressed to me. Why?
If a change of address is not filled out by the previous box holder, the mail will be placed in the box according to box number. Please return the mail to the window, and we will research the address or return it to the sender.
5. Can I keep my mailbox once I move off campus?
No, campus mailboxes are reserved for those individuals residing in on campus residential halls.
6. Can I have mail sent directly to my residence hall?
No, all mail and packages must be sent to the campus Mail Center. Mail is not accepted at the residence halls.
7. I lost my mailbox key. What do I do?
A replacement key can be purchased for $5.00.
8. Who do I call if I have continued issues with receiving my mail?
You can speak to the Mail Services Manager at 710-1318 at the Mail Center located in the (Student Union Building SUB), if this has already been exhausted feel free to contact Angie McGregor at 710-4882.
1. How do I get barcodes?
Please fill out the barcode order form located on the Mail Services website. Barcodes are for departmental use only.
2. What are Customs Forms and where do we find them?
There are two Customs Forms. The small Customs Form is to be used on any packages weighing one to three pounds and the Large Customs Form is for packages weighing three pounds or more. The forms can be found at both Outgoing Mail and the Campus Mail Room.
3. How long does it take to complete a Bulk mailing?
The standard processing time for a Bulk mail job is three business days.
4. Where is Outgoing Mail located?
Outgoing Mail is located at 1200 River Street. The building is located on LaSalle. From University Parks, turn on LaSalle, turn right at River Street, go past the first building on the right, turn right (you will drive through a fenced area). Our entrance is just past the covered parking on the right. Please ring the doorbell by the loading dock and we will come out to pick up your job.
5. Can we ship UPS or FedEx through Outgoing Mail?
No, these services are provided at the Campus Mail Center located inside the Bill Daniels Student Center (SUB).
6. Who do I call if I have continued issues with my outgoing mail?
You can speak to Stacy Wilburn at 710-2119 at the 1200 River Street (L.L. Sams Building), if this has already been exhausted feel free to contact Teresa Mosley at 710-1318.