General Clinic Information
- The Baylor Psychology Clinic is a teaching clinic that provides assessment and therapy services to Waco and the surrounding areas. We are located in the Baylor Tower at 8th and Washington in downtown Waco. Parking is available on the third level of the parking garage located behind the building at 8th and Columbus.
Services are provided by doctoral graduate students in Baylor University’s Psy.D. program under the supervision of licensed clinical psychologists. While we do not accept insurance, therapy fees are determined according to a sliding fee scale.
- Psychological Testing: A variety of comprehensive psychological testing and educational assessments are available including intellectual functioning (IQ), ADHD assessment, personality assessment, and behavioral assessment. The fee for assessment is $500. A deposit of $100 is due at the initial appointment. Payment plans for the balance are available upon request.
- Counseling/Therapy Services: Counseling and therapy services are available for individuals (adults, adolescents, and children), families, and couples. Counseling services are provided on a sliding scale fee based on income. We can help with: depression, anxiety, family or marital problems, stress, learning difficulties, adjustment to changes and loss, struggles in school, and other mental health issues.
After completing a telephone intake interview, clients are placed on a waiting list for assignment to a clinician. Waiting times vary dependent upon clinician availability.
For more information, visit Psychology Clinic FAQ's.
Clinic hours: M-F: 8:00 AM - 7:30 PM
Saturday appointments available upon request.
- Physical Address:
- 801 Washington Ave.
- Waco, TX 76701
- Mailing Address:
- One Bear Place #97242
- Waco, TX 76798
- Psychology Clinic Administrative Associate:
- Psychology Clinic Director:
Dr. Alisha Wray