Managing Your Department's Technology
- Technology Budgets
- Technology Purchases
- Technology Inventory Reports
- Technology Security
- Incident Response Policy for Technology (ITS)
- Baylor ITS policies
- Purchasing, Disposition, of Baylor technology
- Department Website Policies and Standards
- Helpline (254-710-4357) -- Call the Helpline (dial: H-E-L-P) to troubleshoot your technology questions.
- Learning Spaces
- Library and Academic Technology Services -- supports technology used in teaching, learning and research. Sub-units within the Electronic Library include:
- Learning Spaces-- supports presentation classrooms, videoconferencing, and the Classroom Performance System (an electronic in-class student response system).
- High Performance Computing and Research Computing Services--supports high performance computing systems, unix/linux workstations, and miscellaneous servers.
- Learning Design--supports a range of technology systems used in teaching and learning.
- Departmental Website Consultants
- Learning Together -- where faculty can easily navigate to support tools, resources, and ongoing training.