Curriculum and Assessment
- Curriculum Management
- Course Management (Electronic Course Action System)
- The Office of the Registrar can offer assistance with class scheduling and course listings.
- The Vice Provost for Undergraduate Education can offer assistance with undergraduate curriculum planning and procedures. Contact the Graduate School for assistance in graduate curriculum planning.
- The various IT Systems such as Banner, ChairSIS, PAWS and many others are described here. The website also explains how you can get access to these systems.
- Assessment of Student Learning Outcomes
- Institutional Research and Testing can help you gather data about your programs and students.
- The department also summarizes general university facts that may be helpful for assessment purposes.
- Bearhaus Information
- Bearhaus Log-In (must be on campus or using a VPN connection)