Baylor University offers its faculty members a variety of faculty development opportunities to support teaching and research as well as creative activities and performance in the arts. The specific opportunities offered by the university may vary over time as they evolve to meet changing faculty and university needs.
• Orientations, Seminars, Institutes, and Retreats
• Sabbaticals, Research Leaves, and Grants
• Academy for Teaching and Learning
• Big 12 Faculty Fellowship Program
• Academic Leadership Seminar Materials