Course Data TemplateAs part of the process for proposing a new course through the BearQuest Course Action system, you will be prompted to attach a completed Course Data Template in which you will be asked to give detailed information about your proposed course. A Course Data Template is a Word document that includes prompts requesting the specific course data required by your academic unit. Different academic units have different requirements.
When you have completed the Course Data Template, give it a descriptive name and save it in a convenient place. You will be prompted to attach it during the BearQuest new course request process.
Important note for proposed courses that may be taken for graduate credit: Any course that may be taken for graduate credit under the purview of the Graduate School should use the Graduate School Course Data Template.
Click on the name of your academic unit below to download the Course Data Template for your unit.
- Graduate School-- Any course that may be taken for graduate credit under the purview of the Graduate School should use the Graduate School Course Data Template.
- College of Arts & Sciences-- Complete this template for any undergraduate course to be offered in the College of Arts and Sciences, regardless of department.
- George W. Truett Seminary
- Hankamer School of Business
- Honors College
- Louise Herrington School of Nursing
- School of Education-- Complete this template for any undergraduate course to be offered in the School of Education, regardless of department.
- School of Engineering and Computer Science
- School of Social Work. -- When BearQuest prompts for a Course Data Template, attach standard SSW syllabus.