Online Student Withdrawal
- University Withdrawal or Withdrawal refers to discontinuing all classes only for the term in which a student is currently enrolled. A withdrawal occurs after financial settlement, on or after the first day of classes, and prior to the withdrawal deadline (see dates above for Withdrawals Schedules)
- The withdrawal process includes completing an online withdrawal form and having an exit interview with appropriate program staff before leaving the university for the semester.
- The effective date of a University Withdrawal is established by the date on which a student initially contacts the university that they wish to withdraw. Under no circumstance does notifying professors or dropping classes constitute an official University Withdrawal. Leaving the University without following the established procedure will result in "Failure" of all courses for which the student is registered.
To begin the withdrawal process, complete these steps:
- Contact your Program Director with your intent to withdraw.
- Make an appointment for an Exit Interview with your program contact.
- Complete the online Withdrawal Form.
- Contact the Student Financial Services Office at (254) 710-2611 or contact the Student Financial Aid office online - to discuss the financial implications of a withdrawal, such as the repayment of loans and future financial aid, including scholarships.
- If you have questions regarding tuition, refund, or your financial account, please contact the Student Financial Accounts by clicking here or call (254) 710-2311.
**If you plan to return to Baylor at a future semester, you will need to contact your program contact.
UNSURE WHAT TO DO?
Reach out to your program contact for assistance.