Student Services and Benefits
If you enroll in one of Baylor's online academic programs, you are eligible to receive support services and benefits from several departments from across the university. These service areas include:
Academic ServicesAccess services necessary for your academic success. The services listed on this site include access to your specific advisor, career services, the Baylor writing center, graduate student association and library resources.
- Academic Advising - Contact your program director for advising assistance.
- Career Services - a wide array of Career Services are offered to Baylor students. From connections to potentials employers and job opportunities to internships to career development support, the resources are extensive. A variety of these resources are available via Baylor's Career Center.
- Writing Center - you need help with creating and editing academic essays, research papers, lab reports, literature reviews, job applications, proposals, personal statements, resumes, and CVs plus digital media works as well. Contact the University Writing Center (UWC) to arrange an online sessions.
- Graduate Student Association - Learn more about Baylor's Graduate Student Association and considering joining the Facebook page to become more actively involved.
- Library - Baylor's Libraries offer a wealth of resources for academic pursuit no matter where you study.
Learn about the services provided by Baylor's student Financial Aid Office.
Student Financial Services - The Student Financial Aid Office provides resources designed to help eligible students meet expenses while enrolled at Baylor University. Scholarship opportunities for graduate students may be available through their respective schools and outside scholarships sources. See links below for more information:
- Financial Aid Checklist
- Completing the FAFSA
- Cost of Attendance 2021/22 Academic Year
- Types of Financial Aid for Graduate Students
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Return of Title IV Aid
Billing & Payment - As a Baylor student, you are responsible for the charges on your student account. Be sure to review these charges and complete financial settlement (1. Confirm attendance and 2. Pay your bill) each term you plan to attend.
|Student Financial Aid Office||Cashier's Office|
|Toll: 1-800-BAYLOR-U (option 8, 1)||Phone: 254-710-2311|
|Local: 254-710-2611||Fax: 254-710-2114|
|Online: Financial Aid office||Email: Cashiers_Office@baylor.edu|
Understand resources that you can access such as military & veteran services, student conduct resources, the Office of Access and Learning Accommodations (OALA), Title IX information,the university bookstore, and student life options.
- Bear ID and Student ID
- Military & Veteran Services
- Student Conduct
- Student Accessibility Services
- Title IX
- University Bookstore
- Student Life Services
Discover the health services available for online student's use.
- On-Campus Benefits when you are in the Waco, there is plenty for you to explore on Campus. From this link you will discover some resources you may considering seeing.
- Check out the discounts that you have available for being a Baylor student.