Baylor Procurement Services, in conjunction with the Educational & Institutional Cooperative Purchasing Group (E&I), is pleased to announce a competitively awarded contract with Grainger, which includes additional and significant cost savings opportunities for all University participants.
Cost Savings Opportunities & Benefits
- Core Market Basket with 1000 net priced items representing 94% of purchases made by E&I member institutions under the current contract.
- Overall Catalog Discount Freight Program with all items quoted FOB: Destination and "Freight Included".
- GE Lamp Program with net prices held firm from February 1 through January 31 annually.
- Advance Ballast Program with net prices held firm from February 1 through January 31 annually.
- General Catalog Discount Program with firm discount percentages through the duration of the contract.
For ordering information, contact:
Public Sector Account Manager
7950 Research Blvd., Suite 101
Austin, TX 78758-8425