PRE-LAW STUDENT AMBASSADORSPre-Law Student Ambassadors:
- represent the needs and interests of Pre-Law students at monthly Pre-Law Student Ambassador meetings;
- participate in the development of and attend Baylor Pre-Law events;
- work with Baylor Pre-Law to develop resources for Pre-Law students;
- assist Baylor Pre-Law in disseminating information to pre-law students; and
- work with Baylor Pre-Law to recruit prospective pre-law students.
The goal is for Pre-Law Student Ambassadors to include students from a variety of schools, majors, and areas of campus involvement so that Pre-Law Student Ambassadors are able to (1) accurately represent the needs of pre-law students to Baylor Pre-Law; and (2) effectively communicate information from Baylor Pre-Law to all Pre-Law students.
Pre-Law Student Ambassadors must be full-time students in good academic standing who have designated Pre-Law on their academic record.
Applications will open in August of each year.