Alliteration aside, we are so proud that our own Dr. Alex Pruss, Ph.D., has been selected as a plenary speaker for an upcoming conference in Krakow, Poland, entitled "Christian Philosophy: its Past, Present and Future". The event will take place from 22-24 of September, 2020, so mark your schedules and brush up on your Polish!
The conference seeks to grapple with some of the key issues facing field of Christian philosophical study such as:
• What is a Christian Philosophy?
• Methods of practicing Christian Philosophy
• Faith & Reason – how this relationship was understood throughout the ages and how should we understand it today?
• Interaction of Christian Philosophy with different paradigms of philosophy and religions
• Great Christian Philosophers
• Can Christianity provide a creative inspiration to solve the problems of philosophy?
If you see Dr. Pruss around the department, please congratulate him on this honor!