Undergraduate Application

Students interested in majoring in philosophy should:

Contact the Undergraduate Program Director:

Information about the Freshman or Transfer undergraduate admissions process and timeline may be found on the Baylor Admissions page. 

If you're already a Baylor undergraduate student and want to declare a philosophy major or minor, please contact Dr. Tom Ward, Associate Professor & Director of Undergraduate Studies in Philosophy, at Thomas_M_Ward@baylor.edu (or any other faculty member).  You'll also want to consult this University Advisement page to find the procedure for your current academic program.