We hope that you will use this site to explore creative ways of building deliberative practices into your church communities in order to explore difficult issues that all of our communities face.
Reflections on Faith & Deliberation from a Pastoral Perspective
from Daryl Emowrey serves as pastor at Calvary Lutheran Church in Angola, IN
- Collaborative Opportunities
- Creating Deeper Understanding
- Genesis of Work with Deliberative Dialogue
- Preaching and the Deliberative Dialogue
As a part of the Faith & Deliberation Initiative we want to offer you as many resources as we are able. We do not have faith-based issue guides for all of the issues challenging our communities, but here are some additional Liturgical Expressions that can be used in conjunction with other issue guides developed by the National Issues Forums. Please use them creatively and adapt them for use in your own community.
- Energy and Environment Issue Guides
- Immigration Issue Guides
- Mass Shooting Issue Guide
- Opioid and Addiction Issue Guides