1. Win - The app installs, but no printers show up. What do I do?
You probably have Windows 7, or a Home edition of Microsoft Windows. The printer driver we use by default is not on your OS. Use the one linked below instead.
More Information: https://baylor.box.com/v/pawprints-altdriver
2. Mac - Nothing happens when I launch the PawPrints app.
Make sure you are on Airbear. When you first launch the app, it asks you to login, and you must be online to do this.
3. Mac - Why does the PawPrints app bounce a few times in the dock and then disappear without launching?
The PawPrints app can only be run on OS X 10.7 and later. Mac OS X 10.6 and below are not supported. To check which version of Mac OS X you have, click the Apple in the top-left of your screen and select "About This Mac".
4. Mac - How do I fix this error: PawPrints.pkg can't be opened because it is from an unidentified developer?
The default security settings on newer Macs blocks the installation of apps downloaded from the Internet. Our newest installer is signed by Apple and will not require you to change any security settings. Download it below.
More Information: http://www.baylor.edu/pawprints/install
5. Linux - I need more help installing PawPrints on Linux. What are my options?
if you've read the instructions at baylor.edu/pawprints/linux and still need help, our software provider has more detailed instructions at the link below. These pertain strictly to installing and configuring the user client, not the printers themselves. While Linux is compatible with PawPrints, support is very limited.
More Information: http://www.papercut.com/products/ng/manual/ch-user-client.html
6. How do I uninstall PawPrints?
MAC: find the "PawPrints" app in your Applications folder and drag it to the trash. PC: go to "C:Program Files (x86)PaperCut NG Client" and run the "unins000" uninstaller application. Both Mac and PC users will need to remove the printers manually.