Many Baylor students have had the privilege of studying abroad thanks to the generosity of the Glennis McCrary Goodrich International Scholarship.
To be eligible to apply for a Goodrich Scholarship, you must:
- be an undergraduate or graduate student of Baylor University
- have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0
- completed the most recent FAFSA
- attend a study abroad program (summer, semester, or year-long) approved by the Baylor Center for International Education. Please note that you must be IN THE PROCESS of planning to go abroad before you decide to apply for the scholarship. Do not wait to see if you have received the scholarship before applying to the abroad program.
- submit all required materials, including an application and unofficial transcript, and one reference letter (student must contact the person they indicate as their reference and provide them the link to the reference letter web page)
You may contact firstname.lastname@example.org regarding the Goodrich Scholarship and the deadline for application.
For other information about scholarships, please visit www.baylor.edu/study_abroad/scholarships