Post-professional OTD Admissions
Applicants for the Baylor Post-Professional Doctor of Occupational Therapy Program (PPOTD) must meet the admission requirements outlined below. All courses within the professional curriculum are required for completion of the PPOTD degree program.
- All applicants must provide a copy of a current and valid license to practice occupational therapy in one of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, or US Virgin Islands. This license must be in good standing.
- Complete GoGrad online application.
- Successful completion of an entry-level, accredited occupational therapy program at the master's degree level.
- Official transcripts from the degree conferring institution are required and must be submitted to the University directly from the issuing institution. Information about submitting transcripts can be found here (see item #5).
- 2-3 letters of recommendation
- Application Essay or personal statement
- Applicants for whom English is not a primary language must take the TOEFL and submit the test scores to Baylor Graduate School.
Baylor University requires all domestic graduate students to hold health insurance. For more information regarding health insurance opportunities, visit the Graduate Student Health Insurance website.
Fall 2022 Application Deadline: July 15, 2022