Recent Faculty Research Fellows
The Institute is pleased to serve Baylor faculty scholars. Recent recipients of our Faculty Research Fellows include:
- Rochelle R. Brunson, Family and Consumer Sciences, "TLC Rocket Stove: Results-Based Financing for Low Carbon Energy Access"
- Marlene M. Reed, Department of Entrepreneurship Hankamer School of Business, "TLC Rocket Stove: Results-Based Financing for Low Carbon Energy Access"
- Mike W. Stroope, George W. Truett Theological Seminary, "Rhetorical Shifts within the Church-World Exchange: Listening to the Church in the Margins"
- Paul G. Blanchet, Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders, "Developments in Stuttering Research during the Last 40 Years: Reflections and Insights from a Clinician, Scholar, and Person Who Stutters"
- Jean Boyd, School of Music, "The Many Places and Spaces of Western Swing"
- Justice Jan P. Patterson, Law School, "Colonel James B. Adams: Preparing Texas Law Enforcement for the Twenty-first Century"
- Martin Stuebs Jr. and C. William Thomas, Hankamer School of Business, "Building Bridges: The History and Relationship between Baylor's Accounting Educational Program and Its Professional and Academic Constituencies"
- Zachary Wingerd, Department of History, "From Mid-East Crisis to Lone Star Home: Perspectives of Syrian and Iraqi Christians in Texas"
- Bracy Hill, Department of History, "Texas, God, and Game: A Texas Heritage of Hunting, Sport, and Religion"
- Marshall Mangusen, Department of Health, Human Performance, and Recreation, "Success is a Road, Not a Destination: Legends of Quarter Mile U"
- Jeffrey Olafsen, Department of Physics, "Perspectives on the Beginning of IT at Baylor"
- Lakia Scott, School of Education, "In Our Time: Reflections on the Black College Experience through a Multigenerational Lens"
- Jean Boyd, School of Music, "The Many Places and Spaces of Western Swing: A Western Swing Diaspora"
- Jacqueline-Bethel Mougoue', Department of History, "'When Women Wear Slacks': Domesticity, Aesthetics, and Gendered Nation Building in West Cameroon, 1960-1972"
- Kevin Tankersley, Department of Journalism, Public Relations, and New Media, "Larry Groth: Overseeing Waco for Ten Years"
- Lewis Lummer, Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders, "Legacy of Rev. Carter Bearden, the Deaf Pioneering Pastor of America"
- Angela Reed and Robert Creech, Truett Seminary, "Longevity in Congregational Vocational Ministry among Texas Baptists"
- Guilherme Almeida, Department of Theater Arts, "Musical and Theological Education as Foreign Missions: The Brazilian Experience"
- Marshall Magnusen, Department of Health, Human Performance, and Recreation, "Training Giants: Al Vermeil, the Chicago Bulls, and the Story of Strength and Conditioning in the NBA"
- Mia Moody-Ramirez and Cassy Burleson, Department of Journalism, Public Relations, and New Media, "The Jasper Dragging Incident--Ten Years Later"