Sharpen Your Skills: Advanced E-Workshops
Our next Sharpen Your Skills advanced workshop topic will be "Advanced Interviewing Techniques" and will take place on May 20th. A $75 workshop fee covers three hours of instruction and access to documents, forms, and further consulting after the session. Check this space again in March for more details and the registration link, or email us at BUIOH@baylor.edu to be placed on the waiting list.
Beginning in the fall of 2015, in response to a multitude of requests for additional training from former participants in our popular "Getting Started" workshop, the Institute for Oral History began offering advanced online workshops once or twice yearly on high-demand topics. These workshops feature a single three-hour session that expand upon facets of the oral history process.
Prior "Sharpen Your Skills" workshops include:
- Advanced Interviewing Techniques (November 2015)
- Managing an Oral History Project (February 2016)
- Processing and Outcomes in Oral History (November 2016)
- Advanced Interviewing Techniques (May 2017)
- Digital Tools in Oral History (May 2018)
- Protecting Your Project and Participants (May 2019)
These workshops will be offered on a rotating basis, with new topics occasionally offered as well.