NOTE: The fall 2017 application deadline has been extended to June 1, 2017. Spring 2018 applications are due by November 1, 2017.
"Everyone at some point in their life needs a competent and caring nurse. Our students are drawn to a calling to learn, lead and serve, and we prepare them for professional practice, leadership and service to society within a distinctively Christian community."
Dr. Shelley F. Conroy,
EdD, MS, RN, CNE
Dean and Professor
Louise Herrington School of Nursing
DID YOU KNOW?
The Bureau of Labor Statistics projects employment of "medical and health services managers" will increase 17% between 2014 and 2024, more than two times the average 7% growth anticipated for all occupations nationwide.
Baylor Online MSN
- Integrates Christian principles, servant leadership and spirituality throughout the curriculum
- Incorporates curriculum across the continuum of care (not limited to acute care facilities)
- Offers global perspectives and mission focus
- Prepares student for the national certification Nursing Executive-BC or Nursing Executive Advanced-BC
- Fulfills the AACN Master’s Essentials, ANA, AONE, QSEN
- Essentials of Master’s Education in Nursing (2011) published by the American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN)
- Nursing Administration: Scope and Standards (2009) published by the American Nurses Association (ANA)
- Nurse Executive Competencies (2005) published by the American Organization of Nurse Executives (AONE)
- Graduate-level QSEN Competencies: Knowledge, Skills and Attitudes (2012) published by Quality and Safety Education for Nurses (QSEN)