Students anticipating transfer to Baylor University to enter the nursing program should contact the Academic Advisor on the Dallas campus to discuss program fit. Please follow these steps to aid in application to the Louise Herrington School of Nursing:
- Complete the Prospective Student Inquiry Form. (Students who have contacted Baylor University previously and have been assigned a Baylor Student ID number, please skip this step.)
- Use the Equivalent Course Tool to aid in determining whether a course will transfer into Baylor University from another college or university. Please contact Elaine Lark if you have any additional questions
- Complete the Nursing School Application. To begin your application, please create an account through NursingCAS.
Note: If you have any further questions about the NursingCAS application, please contact the NursingCAS Customer Service team 617.612.2880 or email@example.com. (Please do not apply to Baylor University until acceptance into the School of Nursing has been finalized.)
- Schedule, complete, and send official HESI A2 exam scores directly to the School of Nursing. Please follow directions listed on the Elsevier website to request your official HESI A2 exam scores to be sent to LHSON. LHSON Department ID Code: 198255
Note: It is preferred to have your official score report from Elsevier directly emailed to BU_Nursing@baylor.edu
- Submit official transcripts from all colleges that you have attended directly to NursingCAS. If courses are completed after an application has been submitted, please continue to send all updated transcripts to NursingCAS.
- An official High School transcript is required to be submitted with an application if a student has not earned a Bachelor's degree previously.
Louise Herrington School of Nursing
ATTN: Student Services
3700 Worth Street
Dallas, TX 75246
Main Office: (214) 820-3361