Office Manager position
The Office Manager in the Louise Herrington School of Nursing will provide support through daily maintenance of office administrative functions. This position is based in Dallas, TX.
An Associate’s degree, an active Christian Faith and five years of relevant experience is required.
Additional expected critical attributes include:
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems, and procedures.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an understanding of the different needs of our faculty, staff, and students.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
To learn more and apply, click here.