At Baylor, we believe the value of your educational investment is measured not only by the quality of your academic degree but by your degree of success. Ranked among the U.S. News and World Reports "Best Colleges" and named a "Best Values in Private Colleges" by Kiplinger's Personal Finance, Baylor University is committed to providing a rigorous academic environment that prepares graduates to make an immediate impact in their industry.
A variety of financial aid is available to online students. If you are interested in pursuing Federal student loan assistance, please complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). https://fafsa.gov/ Submit the appropriate year FAFSA with financial information from your completed IRS tax return. Baylor University’s FAFSA code is 003545. If you have any financial aid questions or concerns please contact the Student Financial Aid Office: Toll Free: 1-800-BAYLOR-U, option 8,2; Phone: 254-710-2611. Questions/Help: baylor.edu/sfs/contactus
CHECK YOUR BAYLOR EMAIL and BEARWEB every week! All important financial aid information is communicated through these channels. If you have any financial aid questions or concerns please contact the Student Financial Aid Office: Toll Free: 1-800-BAYLOR-U, option 8,2; Phone: 254-710-2611. Questions/Help: baylor.edu/sfs/contactus
1) Fill out the FAFSA on-line (Free Application for Financial Student Aid.) Fill out your FAFSA with accurate and completed tax return. Baylor University’s FAFSA code is 003545.
NOTE: The suggested deadlines for completing the FAFSA are September for Summer, and March 1st for Fall and Spring. For more information on Baylor University' Financial Aid, please check the website.
2) After you complete the FAFSA, you will receive a Student Aid Report (SAR) from the Federal Processor. Please review your SAR carefully. If you find that an error has been made, you can make changes directly on the FAFSA website. Undergraduate lifetime loan limits apply.
3) If Nursing will be your 2nd undergraduate degree, your financial aid will mostly be in the form of private student loans that you must apply and get approved through the lender of your choice.
4) Check your email daily! Try to respond to all Financial Aid requests within 2-3 days.
5) Once you receive your offer, log on to BearWeb and accept the offers under the Financial Aid page. Also, begin your loan process immediately.
6) For any information related to bill and bill payment options, please contact the Cashier's Office.
7) CONFIRM YOUR ATTENDANCE EACH SEMESTER on BearWeb
MAIL PAYMENTS TO - UPS/FedEx Deliveries:
One Bear Place #97048 700 S. University Drive, Suite 100
Waco, TX 76798-7048 Waco, TX 76706