Welcome Week Leader
Welcome Week Leaders will co-facilitate a group of approximately 20-30 new students as they start their Baylor journeys in August. Leaders encourage and support students in their transition to Baylor by modeling healthy relationships, offering wisdom from their own stories, and journeying alongside new Bears as they experience the excitement of Welcome Week.
- Applications Open - February 22
- Applications Close - March 7
- Interviews - March 10-24
- Kickoff Event - April 15
Please Note: Due to the nature of this leadership opportunity, you must demonstrate an active Christian Faith to be considered.
As a part of the online application, you will be asked to provide answers to 3 short answer questions.
- Based on what you know about Baylor's Welcome Week and your potential leadership role within it, why do you want to participate and work with New Student Programs?
- What advice would you give a new incoming student to Baylor, particularly after having experienced a year of being at Baylor during COVID-19?
- How would you describe how your personality "fits" with how you lead groups of other people?
As a part of the application process you will participate in a group interview. The link to book your interview day and time is at the end of the application. Due to COVID-19, the group interview process will take place virtually.