2-Channel Studio Manual
Note: I recently upgraded to MioConsole3d beta 6 ... so you need to trash your MIO preferences:
- click on Finder
- navigate to your user folder (in the "Users" folder ... mine has a house icon and is called /Users/b_johansen/)
- hold down option and click the Go menu at the top of the screen
- choose "Library"
- navigate to Users/yourname/Library/Preferences/
- delete the "MIOConsole3d" folder
- delete "com.mhlabs.MIOConsoleX-CC.list"
Here is the 5.1 surround sound MioConsole3d template.
- login to computer
- flip on power sequence switch on Furman (this turns on the Metric Halo interface, the ARP, and finally the Genelec speakers):
- open MIOConsole3d.app (application on the Mac Pro computer)
- open the DAW or other audio program you will be working in and choose "MHLink Audio" as the interface.
- Execute the steps above but in reverse order.