Master's Admission Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in music from an accredited institution
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Audition required for majors or concentrations in performance, collaborative piano, and piano pedagogy
- GRE required for majors in musicology and music theory
- All entering students will take music theory and music history diagnostic exams; appropriate remedial course work may be required.
- International applicants: TOEFL (internet-based) score of 80 or equivalent
- For additional admission requirements specific to a particular major, see the relevant degree plan