We're glad you are considering Baylor. All undergraduate students who complete the following are considered for Music Merit Scholarships and Baylor University Scholarships:
- Apply to the School of Music
- Apply to Baylor University
- Audition for the School of Music with the intent to major in music
- Outstanding applicants pursuing a music degree that will enroll as full-time students may be recommended for music scholarships based on their performance ability and the programmatic needs of the School of Music.
- We HIGHLY recommend completing both the FAFSA and CSS Profile .
To be considered for all possible scholarship and financial aid opportunities, undergraduates must complete both the FAFSA and CSS Profile. You may complete them before you get accepted or audition (the earlier you complete these applications, the better). We recommend completing before Februrary 1 for those wanting to begin school in the Fall.
- Fill out FAFSA (Baylor school code = 003545): Incoming freshmen and transfer students can apply for financial aid including loans, grants, and scholarships for the upcoming academic year as soon as possible beginning October 1 at fafsa.gov.
- Fill out CSS Profile (Baylor school code = 6032): To be considered for any Baylor need-based financial aid, incoming freshman and transfer students should complete the CSS Profile beginning October 1 at cssprofile.collegeboard.org.
Baylor University maintains a student financial aid program including scholarships, grants, on-campus employment, and loans totaling approximately $60 million dollars annually. 92% of Baylor students receive financial aid.