Baylor Missions Week Goes Virtual
2020 Baylor Missions Week
The first virtual Baylor Missions Week kicks off on Monday, Sept. 14, 2020, and extends through Friday, Sept. 18, 2020!
Missions Week, supported by the Lynn A. and Jacqueline S. Harmon Endowment, provides missions education and raises student awareness about the possibilities to grow, love, and serve both through Baylor mission trips as well as with many global and community partners.
This year will feature a week of live experiences, virtual simulations, and curated on-demand content.
Participating organizations will have the opportunity to share information about their organizations, causes, and connect Baylor students to short-term and long-term service opportunities.
Participating organizations include:
- Baylor University Truett Seminary
- Baylor Collaborative on Hunger and Poverty
- Border Perspectives
- Casas por Cristo
- Children’s Relief International
- CMF International
- Greater Europe Mission
- Mission of Hope
- One More Child
- Talitha Koum
- Texas Baptists | Go Now Missions
- The Evangelical Alliance Mission (TEAM)
- Urban Promise Arkansas
- Village Schools International
- Waco Habitat for Humanity
2020 Baylor Missions Week At-a-Glance
Curated missions educational videos, as well as digital content from participating organizations.
Connected Live Sessions
Live Zoom sessions to connect Baylor students directly with representatives from service organizations.
Social Media Journeys
Interviews, Q&As, and Behind-the-Scenes experiences shared live on Facebook, YouTube, and Periscope on Twitter.
Missions Exchange (MX) Sessions
Group and panel discussions with partners currently serving and past #BearsOnMission.
- Things to Know Before Serving on a Mission Trip
- Serving on Mission? Evangelizing? What’s the difference?
- Support Raising and Funding Tips for Missional Experiences
- Loving Where You Live: Serving Locally
- Can Missions be a Career?
- Diving into Hunger and Poverty
For additional details or questions, please contact Dom McShan, Assistant Director for Marketing, Communications, and Events.