HUNGER ACTION MONTH CHALLENGE 2021
1,115,330 grains or 1,115.33 bowls raised!
Join the Freerice Baylor University Global Team to support the UN World Food Programme and beat hunger!
Freerice is an educational trivia game that helps you get smarter while making a difference for people around the world. Every question you answer correctly in the game triggers a financial payment to the World Food Programme (WFP) to support its work saving and changing lives around the world. 1Since 2010, Freerice has raised more than 210 billion grains of rice for people in need. In cash equivalent, that is US $1.41 million! Join the community of 500,000 players from around the world and start making a difference today.
To get started:
- Visit Freerice.com or download the app on the App Store for free.
- Go to Freerice.com/groups and enter your group code(s)
- Enter Group Code: DQW6PAPK to join Baylor's Global Team. This continues to add your points to Baylor's overall total anytime you play regardless of the challenge.
- Enter the Challenge Group Code if you're competing against other teams/schools.
- Start playing and keep playing! Five minutes a day could make all the difference in the world for those facing hunger insecurity.
- Want to host a challenge for your group/organization? It's easy! Just create a group code and share it with your members. After you join the Baylor Global Team, be sure to enter that challenge group code as well.
About Baylor Missions & Public Life
The Department of Missions and Public Life strives to shape Baylor's faithful engagement with Waco and the world. To do so we provide opportunities for students to love their neighbors by deepening human connection, cultivating self-discovery, developing a healthy worldview, and equipping servant-leaders.
As part of the Office of Spiritual Life at Baylor University, our efforts seeks to nurture theological depth, spiritual wholeness, and missional living in students, faculty, and staff.