Baylor Campus to Close in Observance of Memorial DayMay 24, 2019
by Brooke Hill, student newswriter
WACO, Texas (May 24, 2019) — In observance of Memorial Day, Baylor University administrative offices will be closed and no classes will be held Monday, May 27.
The following is a list of closures for Memorial Day.
Libraries and Study Areas
• Campus libraries except for the Law Library will be closed. The Law Library will be open from 8 a.m. to midnight.
• The Baylor Sciences Building will be closed.
Dining Options on Monday, May 27
• All dining locations will be closed.
Recreation on Monday, May 27
• The McLane Student Life Center will be closed.
• The Pullin Family Marina will be closed.
• The Mayborn Museum will remain open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Campus Resources on Monday, May 27
• The Bill Daniel Student Union Building will be closed.
• The Baylor Bookstore will be closed.
• The Baylor Mail Center will be closed.
• The Baylor Health Center Clinic and Pharmacy will be closed.
• The Wiethorn Visitors Center will be closed.
ABOUT BAYLOR UNIVERSITY
Baylor University is a private Christian University and a nationally ranked research institution. The University provides a vibrant campus community for more than 17,000 students by blending interdisciplinary research with an international reputation for educational excellence and a faculty commitment to teaching and scholarship. Chartered in 1845 by the Republic of Texas through the efforts of Baptist pioneers, Baylor is the oldest continually operating University in Texas. Located in Waco, Baylor welcomes students from all 50 states and more than 90 countries to study a broad range of degrees among its 12 nationally recognized academic divisions.