Baylor Launches Online Ticket Sales Aug. 1 for Major Fall Events
WACO, Texas (July 25, 2017) – In a continuing effort to provide alumni, parents and the general public with a convenient online ordering system for Family Weekend and Homecoming special events, Baylor University will launch event ticket sales at 10 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 1.
Family Weekend, Sept. 15-16, 2017
Tickets for Family Weekend special events and merchandise will be available for purchase online beginning at 10 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 1, at www.baylor.edu/familyweekend/buy.
Ticketed Family Weekend special events include:
- After Dark, an annual Family Weekend tradition that showcases the talents of Baylor students, with performances at 8 p.m. Friday, Sept. 15, and Saturday, Sept. 16, in Waco Hall. Tickets are $14 for general admissions and $10 for students.
- Family Dinner at the historic Waco Hippodrome, with seatings at 5:30 p.m. and 8 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 16 (guest speaker to be announced soon)
Baylor Homecoming, Oct. 19-21, 2017
Tickets for Homecoming special events and merchandise also will be available to purchase online beginning at 10 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 1, at www.baylor.edu/homecoming/buy.
Ticketed Homecoming special events include:
- Pigskin Revue, with performances Oct. 19-21 in Waco Hall
- 50-year Alumni Reunion Dinner for the Class of 1967 from 4 to 7 p.m. Friday, Oct. 20, in Barfield Drawing Room, Bill Daniel Student Center
- Heritage Classes of 1942, 1947, 1952, 1957 and 1962 Reunion Dinner from 5 to 7 p.m. Friday, Oct. 20, in the Suite Lounge in the Baylor Club at McLane Stadium
- Class Reunion Buffet from 5 to 7 p.m. Friday, Oct. 20, at the Baylor Club at McLane Stadium (Honor Classes include 1972, 1977, 1982, 1987, 1992, 1997, 2002, 2007 and 2012)
Tickets are available online only and on a first-come, first-served basis.
Baylor Football Single-game Tickets
Single-game tickets for four games of the 2017 Baylor football season are now available to the general public through the Baylor Athletics Department Ticket Office.
Tickets are available for home dates with Liberty, UTSA, West Virginia and Iowa State as well as limited general admission berm seats for games with Oklahoma and Texas.
The only way for fans to acquire reserved seats for the Oklahoma and Texas games is through purchasing season tickets.
Additionally, tickets for Baylor's matchup with Texas Tech in the annual Texas Farm Bureau Insurance Shootout at AT&T Stadium on Nov. 11 are available for purchase.
Tickets are available for purchase online at www.baylorbears.com/tickets or by phone at 254-710-1000.
ABOUT BAYLOR UNIVERSITY
Baylor University is a private Christian University and a nationally ranked research institution. The University provides a vibrant campus community for more than 16,000 students by blending interdisciplinary research with an international reputation for educational excellence and a faculty commitment to teaching and scholarship. Chartered in 1845 by the Republic of Texas through the efforts of Baptist pioneers, Baylor is the oldest continually operating University in Texas. Located in Waco, Baylor welcomes students from all 50 states and more than 80 countries to study a broad range of degrees among its 12 nationally recognized academic divisions.