Baylor Launches Online Ticket Sales for Major Fall University EventsAug. 4, 2015
WACO, Texas (Aug. 3, 2015) - In a continuing effort to provide alumni, parents and the general public with a convenient online ordering system for Family Weekend and Homecoming special events, Baylor University will launch event ticket sales at 10 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 12.
Family Weekend, Sept. 18-19, 2015
Tickets for Family Weekend special events and merchandise will be available for purchase online beginning Aug. 12 at www.baylor.edu/familyweekend/buy.
Ticketed Family Weekend special events include:
• After Dark, an annual Family Weekend tradition that showcases the talents of Baylor students, with performances at 8 p.m. Friday, Sept. 18, and Saturday, Sept. 19, in Waco Hall
• Dinner at the historic Waco Hippodrome, with seatings at 5:30 p.m. and 8 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 19
Baylor Homecoming, Oct. 22-24, 2015
Tickets for Homecoming special events and merchandise also will be available to purchase online beginning Aug. 12 at www.baylor.edu/homecoming/buy.
Ticketed Homecoming special events include:
• Pigskin Revue, with performances Oct. 22-24 in Waco Hall
• Honor Class of 1965 Reunion Dinner from 4 to 7 p.m. Friday, Oct. 23, in Barfield Drawing Room, Bill Daniel Student Center
• Heritage Classes of 1960, 1955, 1950, 1945 and 1940 Reunion Dinner from 5 to 7 p.m. Friday, Oct. 23, in the Suite Louge in the Baylor Club at McLane Stadium
• Class Reunion Buffet from 5 to 7 p.m. Friday, Oct. 23, at the Baylor Club at McLane Stadium (Honor Classes include 1970, 1975, 1980, 1985, 1990, 1995, 2000, 2005 and 2010)
Tickets are available online only and on a first-come, first-served basis. For questions, contact the Bill Daniel Student Center Ticket Office at 254-710-3210 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Baylor Football Single-game Tickets
Season tickets for Baylor football are sold out for 2015. A limited number of single-game Baylor football tickets will go on sale online only to the general public at 12:01 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 11, at www.baylorbears.com/tickets. The Baylor Athletics Ticket Office at the Ferrell Center will open at 8:30 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 12, to process phone (254-710-1000) or in-person orders for any available tickets. (Check the Baylor Athletics website for updates on ticket availability.)
Single-game ticket prices are $45 for Lamar (Sept. 12) and Rice (Sept. 26), $65 for West Virginia (Oct. 17) and $75 for Iowa State (Oct. 24, Homecoming). Berm seating is priced at $35 for all games except the Dec. 5 regular-season finale vs. Texas, which is priced at $50.
ABOUT BAYLOR UNIVERSITY
Baylor University is a private Christian University and a nationally ranked research institution, characterized as having “high research activity” by the Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching. The University provides a vibrant campus community for approximately 16,000 students by blending interdisciplinary research with an international reputation for educational excellence and a faculty commitment to teaching and scholarship. Chartered in 1845 by the Republic of Texas through the efforts of Baptist pioneers, Baylor is the oldest continually operating University in Texas. Located in Waco, Baylor welcomes students from all 50 states and more than 80 countries to study a broad range of degrees among its 12 nationally recognized academic divisions. Baylor sponsors 19 varsity athletic teams and is a founding member of the Big 12 Conference.