Birthday Party Information
Celebrate your child’s birthday at the Mayborn Museum. The museum hosts birthday parties Thursday evenings (5:30-7:30 pm), Saturday mornings (10:30 am – 12:30 pm), Saturday afternoons (2:00 pm – 4:00 pm), and Sunday afternoons (2:00 pm – 4:00 pm).
Birthday Party Price
Birthday parties at the Mayborn Museum are $225 for museum members* and $275 for non-members.
A $50 non-refundable deposit is required at time of booking which is deducted from the total cost.
* Museums for All and Individual level memberships are not eligible for birthday party discount.
- Free admission for birthday child to museum for the day
- Admission to museum (up to 35 people)
- Private party room (2 hours)
- Light decorations (paper goods, napkins, cups, plastic ware, tablecloths) for 35 people
- Mayborn Museum t-shirt for the birthday child
- Early access to party room for decorating (30 minutes prior to party)
Birthday Party Details
Party rooms include chairs, tables, refrigerator with freezer, microwave, sink, and trash receptacles.
You may bring
- Cake, ice cream, cookies, cupcakes, candy, drinks, and ice
- Table decorations and room decorations beyond items provided
- Finger foods/fruit trays (with 24-hour notice prior to your party)
- Candles, lighters, and serving utensils
- Additional themed paper goods allowed
Please do not bring
- Balloons of any kind
- Food Warmers
- Silly String
- Outside entertainment
The Mayborn Museum is happy to offer a themed party invite that you can use to invite all your eager party-goers to celebrate with you and your little ones.