- Wheelchairs are available upon request.
- Some works in the Museum may contain content or ideas of an adult nature.
Rules of the Museum
In order to ensure that everyone has the most enjoyable visit possible and to keep artwork safe, please:
- Do not touch the artwork.
- No food or drink, including gum and water are allowed in the galleries. Parents are encouraged to feed children in the the Museum Foyer.
- Feel free to text, take photos, and share your visit on social media, but please silence your phone as a courtesy to other visitors.
- Leave backpacks and any larger bags and bulky items at the front desk.
- Sketching is permitted in the galleries- pencils and colored pencils only. Please, no ink or charcoal.
- Baylor University is a tobacco-free, smoke-free campus.
- Personal photography for non-commercial use is permitted for the Martin’s permanent collection, with the exception of specific works.
- Special and/or traveling exhibitions are subject to special rules for photography. Please check gallery signage for appropriate policy.
- Photography with flash is not permitted.
- Video is not permitted.
- Monopods, tripods, selfie sticks, and special equipment are not permitted.
- All images taken by visitors of the Museum cannot be reproduced, distributed, or published, except as permitted below.
- All professional and commercial photographers must make an appointment, and be pre-approved by Museum staff, before taking any images for publicity purposes.